I’ve been spending a disproportionate amount of time on my knees these last few weekends. A bent-double, back-breaking labour of love, to keep a foolish promise I made. But now the hard work is done. Now it’s just a question of waiting. I’m going to be a dad again. Read more » >>
Tag archives for parsley
- 8 slices smoked reindeer heart
- 1 tablespoon grated horseradish
- ½dl (¼ cup) whipped cream
- full grain bread
- parsley leaves
- Cut the slices of smoked reindeer heart and mix with the grated horseradish and the whipped cream. Spread over full grain bread and garnish with parsley leaves.
This recipe was created by Sweden’s Minister for Trade, Ewa Björling.
- 6 large uncooked langoustines cut in half lengthwise
- 1dl (½ cup) mayonnaise
- 50g (1¾ oz) butter, room-temperature
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ lemon, for juice
- Mixed salad greens (Your local shop might have pre-rinsed blends).
- a little lemon juice
- 1 freshly baked baguette
- ½ lemon, in wedges
- Heat the oven to 225°C/440°F.
- Put the langoustines on a tray. Combine the other ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Spread the mixture over the crustaceans and broil in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Toss your salad with a few drops of lemon juice and the salt and pepper.
- Place the langoustines on two plates with the salad. Serve with lemon wedges and freshly baked baguette.