|Moose roast beef with celeriac salad and pickled chanterelles||
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Finger food with a autumn feeling.
- 500g Moose roast beef/salt beef in slices
- 100g celeriac, shredded
- 50g sugar snap peas, shredded
- 50g of pea shoots
- 1/2dl (¼ cup) mayonnaise
- 1/2dl (¼ cup) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Pickled chanterelles
- Blanch the shredded celeriac and sugar peas in salted water for about 15 seconds. Then cool in cold water. Strain and wipe dry.
- Mix the vegetables with the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and spices.
- Wrap the celeriac salad, and pea shoots in the beef slices.
- Garnish with the chanterelles.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
The traditional moose hunting season starts every autumn in Sweden. If you’re a moose you’ll better watch out, in Sweden almost 100 000 moose are shot every year.