SI alumni from Mykolayiv, Kyiv, Zaporizhzhya, Ternopil, Luhansk, Melitopil, Poltava, Chernihiv with the forum key speakers and organizing team
Title of Event: Strategic Leadership for Academic Integrity
Country of Event: Ukraine
Name of Organiser(s): Lidiia Aizikova, Tetiana Shyian Read more » >>
This article comes from Mariia Tyshchenko, one of the event’s organisers.
Title of Event: Social Responsibility for Sustainable Development
Country of Event: Ukraine
Name of Organiser(s): Mariia Tyshchenko, Svitlana Garashchenko, Lydia Aizikova
Participants representing businesses, community organizations and government shared experiences and discussed the challenges of social responsibility for sustainable development in cross-sector round tables.
Read more » >>
The Swedish Institute is glad to invite you to the next alumni-initiated event. The seminar “The Right to Health in Ukraine” will be held on 25 November in Kyiv and is organized by a team of former scholarship holders within the SI Visby Programme.
Any person who belongs to any of the following categories, may participate in this and similar alumni-initiated events:
- Former (and current) Swedish Institute scholarship & grant holders
- SI Management Programme Northern Europe Alumni
- Previous participants of the Swedish Institute Summer University
- Alumni of Swedish language studies in Belarus, Georgia and Ukraine
- Representatives (or associates) of SI-supported local centers, universities/colleges, for Swedish language and Scandinavian studies
- Former participants, managers and/or associates of projects previously arranged by SI (within e.g. the Visby Programme, Creative Force etc.)
- Local experts in the spheres of thematic relevance for the event
- Distinguished guests of importance for the work of the alumni network
Please see the event information below:
Health centre in Sweden
We invite the Swedish Institute alumni and other interested people to attend the seminar entitled “The Right to Health in Ukraine“.
This event will be focused on:
- the human rights problems in Ukraine, particularly, those related to the right to health (analysed by the experts); and
- the comparison of the approaches to healthcare in Sweden and Ukraine (drawn from the SI alumni’s personal experience).
The objectives to be attained include:
- to promote the healthy way of life;
- to raise the human rights awareness of the SI alumni and the general public by involving them in the discussion of current human rights problems, in particular, the right to health;
- to strengthen the networking among the SI alumni in Ukraine;
- to facilitate the recruitment of motivated volunteers for Ukrainian NGOs, particularly, those which advocate for the right to health protection.
This event consists of two parts:
A. Seminar (90 min):
- introduction (5 min)
- welcome speech by the representative of the Swedish Embassy in Ukraine (5 min)
- presentations (45 min)
- discussion (30 min)
- conclusions (5 min)
B. Fika (30 min).
The working language is Ukrainian.
For more information on the event ant to register your attendance please visit the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/events/532708406821216/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar